Thailand Kongka Herb
Reishi or Lingzhi - one of the most well-known medicinal mushroom used in Eastern medicine. Reishi - is the Japanese name of the fungus, known to botanists as Ganoderma lucidum. In the world he is known under the names "Mannentake" in Japan and "Lingzhi" in China.
This product is no longer in stock
Lingzhi has four main medicinal properties:
1. It has strong anti-tumor effect.
2 . It is indicated for allergic diseases. In the study of the chemical composition of Lingzhi in the American Cancer Institute, was made a surprising discovery: a substance called "lanostan", which inhibits the formation of antibodies. Now patients with bronchial asthma, atopic dermatitis and other allergic diseases are healed from them by means of Lingzhi.
3 . The positive effect of application for any pulmonary diseases.
4 . Successful use in cardiovascular diseases.
Recent scientific studies show that in addition to the above properties Lingzhi also relieves fatigue, has a cosmetology effect, slows the aging process.
Indications for use:
1. People with impaired health (often sick with colds nasal and upper respiratory tract).
2 . Chronic fatigue syndrome and secondary immunodeficiency.
3. The metabolic syndrome.
4. Burnout syndrome and metabolic immunosuppression.
5. Secondary depressive syndromes.
6. Cancer patients and people past radiation and chemotherapy.
7. Obesity and endocrine diseases with impaired metabolism, especially at lower thyroid function.
8. Diabetes and its complications, especially - diabetic angiopathy.
9. Chronic cardiovascular disease - as an aid.
10. Chronic diseases of the digestive system - as an aid.
11. Circulatory disorders of the heart and brain.
12. Patients with chronic tracheitis.
15. Slowing down the aging process in the body.
Application: 100 grams of mushrooms, pour 2 liters of boiling water, and drink a mug 1 (120-150 g), 2 times a day.